Security & Privacy
Security and data-tracking concerns
Uses of Information
- You can stop receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in the email you receive.
- You may cancel your registration or deactivate your account, or update your preferences at any time.
- You can manage cookies using your browser controls.
- You can opt out of the use of certain cookies.
- Individual products or services may offer additional controls or preferences.
The information you give us
By communicating positive comments to Clean Slate Lawyers PLLC regarding Clean Slate Lawyers PLLC's products and services you consent to allow Clean Slate Lawyers PLLC to use those comments in whole or in part in Clean Slate Lawyers PLLC' promotional materials as well as third-party materials promotingClean Slate Lawyers PLLC products. Clean Slate Lawyers PLLC shall never use your full name, only your initials and location, when identifying the source of the comments.
Infrequent Email Communications
Clean Slate Lawyers PLLC will from time to time deliver email offers to customers who have opted to allow us to communicate with them, though not all are subscribers to Clean Slate Lawyers PLLC's email newsletters. Customers who ask to no longer receive such offers are marked as "Do Not Deliver" in our database.
Finally, if there's ever a major error included in a Clean Slate Lawyers PLLC email that provides misleading information or misstates the nature of an offer, Clean Slate Lawyers PLLC will send a corrected version of the email, accompanied with an explanation of the problem.