Facing Criminal Charges in Oklahoma?
Are you facing criminal charges in the state of Oklahoma? Whether its municipal, state, or federal charges, the experts at Clean Slate Lawyers have the experience and expertise to defend your case. Don't risk a costly conviction or jail time, call the criminal law experts at Clean Slate Lawyers.
We help clients who have been accused of serious felonies, including white-collar crimes and murder, as well as those charged with minor crimes, such as a DUI or drug charges. We understand that facing a criminal charge is one of the most stressful experiences you can have, and we're here to help.
Our work in criminal law in Oklahoma includes:
- Drug Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Traffic and DUI
- Sex Crimes
- Parole Violations
Why Clean Slate Lawyers?
Award-Winning Criminal Defense Attorneys
• David McKenzie was recognized as the Defender of the Year by Oklahoma Bar Association in 2010
• David McKenzie was awarded the Maurice Merrill Golden Quill Award by Oklahoma Bar Association in 2014
• David McKenzie was a recipient of the Earl Sneed Award for Outstanding Contribution to CLE by Oklahoma Bar Association in 2014
• Riley Mulinix was named a Rising Star in Criminal Defense in Oklahoma by Super Lawyers (2015 & 2016)
• David McKenzie was awarded the Barry Albert Award for Excellence in Advocacy by Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association in 2011
• David McKenzie was a recipient of the Clarence Darrow Award by Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association in 1997